Payment Reception module is designed to cater student payment transactions performed by the school’s cashier. This modules is also called, Cashiering Module.
- Select a student in the list and click the “Click to Proceed Payment” button. You may use the search function provided to locate the student’s info. Just type the keyword on it.
- In the “Desription” field, type anything that associates the payment…like for example, Tuiton Fee (TF), Miscellaneous (Misc) Uniform, Etc..
- The “O.R. and Date fields are editable but by default, the system assigns value on it in real time.
- Select “Account Name” for your transaction and input the right amount of payment. You can use more than 1 account names in every transaction.
- By default, the Cash mode is used for the payment transaction mode.
- Click “Post” then “Save” your transaction.
- Select “Next Pay” if you want to receive payment for the next payor.
- Select “Print Receipt” if you want to print receipt (or O.R.) for your current transaction.
- Call the next qued transaction using the queuing box by checking the small white box and the “Call/Bell” button.
For an urgent support, please call +639053942626.