The library management module is part of the system package of D22. It can be accessed via Utilities in the menu tabs.
- Dashboard: The dashboard contain logs, books inventory, circulations, catalogues and searches.
- Students: Masterfile, inquiry and PIN management
- Book Holdings: Booklist and adding new materials
- Transactions: Borrowed, returned and transact modules
- Settings: Predefined fields and default values to various system setup and functions
- Reports: Date ranged report generation for books acquired, borrowed, returned and students influx.
- License Info: Provide licensing info of the school or user.
How to add a book or material?
- Click the Book Holdings menu and select Add New Material
How to transact/borrow books?
- Click Transaction Menu, and select Transact
How to transact/return books?
- Click Transaction Menu, and select Borrowed or Today
- Select BID (Borrowed ID) and click Go with blue colored arrow button in the right pane
How to change/edit settings?
- Click Settings menu in the menu bar.
- Select/click sub menu item in the left pane of the window.
- You may add or edit field value in any of the menu items.
- Settings are effected in the books information, make sure you change the settings correctly.
How to generate reports?
In the image below for reference, just enter the beginning and ending date parameters and click desired report button provided.
For your other queries, please contact our support and dev team.